Canada offers unparalleled academic opportunities to international students at an affordable price. It is one of the most sought-after study destinations that offer excellent student life, a high standard of living, and a multicultural environment that is open, accepting, and conducive to growth. Today Canada leads the list of most desired study destinations and hosts over 5 million international students. Moreover, Canada is home to several world-renowned institutions, ranked among the top in the QS World University Rankings. Besides the high-quality education and scholarships, the country offers extensive internship and post-study work opportunities as well. What makes it one of the most desired study destinations is Canada’s quality of life

Quality of Education

Job opportunities

Thriving student community

Standard of living


Friendly people

Affordable cost

Permanent Residence

Government norms for international students

0 +
0 K+



  • Algonquin
  • Cambrian
  • Centennial
  • Conestoga
  • Confederation
  • Fanshawe
  • George Brown
  • Georgian
  • Humber
  • Lambton
  • Loyalist
  • Niagra
  • Northen
  • Sault
  • Seneca
  • Sheridan
  • St. Clair
  • St. Lawrence
  • Canadore
  •  Fleming

Popular Programs

  • Agriculture, Animal & Related Practice
  •  Arts & Culture
  • Business, Finance & Administration
  • Career & Preparation
  • Computers & Telecommunications
  • Culinary, Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism
  • Education, Community & Social Services
  • Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources
  • Engineering & Technology
  • Fire, Justice & Security
  • Health, Food & Medical
  • Media
  • Professions & Trades
  • Transportation & Logistics

Requirements For Studying In Canada

    For College Diploma: 65 % and Above
    For PG Diploma : 55% And ABOVE
    College Diploma– 6.0 overall, nothing below 6.0
    PG Diploma– 6.5 overall, nothing below 6.0

Working While You Study In Canada

If you’d like to get a part-time job to help support yourself while studying in Canada, you can now qualify to work on or off-campus for up to 20 hours during university semesters and full-time during breaks such as the winter or summer holidays, without the need for a work permit.

To qualify, you must:

  • Have a valid study permit
  • Be a full-time student
  • Be enrolled at a designated learning institution at post-secondary level or, in Quebec, a vocational program at secondary level
  • Be studying in an academic, vocational or professional training program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least six months in duration.

You will also need a Social Insurance Number (SIN) from Service Canada to work in Canada or to receive benefits and services from government programs.

Your study permit will become invalid 90 days after you have completed your study program, so you’ll need to acquire a post-graduation work permit if you want to stay in Canada after your studies and seek work. This is valid for three years.


Getting a Post- Graduation Work Permit while studying in Canada (PGWP Canada) depends a lot on your course and its duration. A work permit under the PGWP is usually issued for the length of the study program. The maximum length of the PGWP in Canada is of three years. It means if your post-graduate course’s duration is two years, you get a three-year PGWP visa. A post-graduation work permit cannot be valid for longer than the student’s study program. The course duration must be a minimum of eight months to get post graduate work permit in Canada.


The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows international students who completed their higher education in Canada from designated learning institutions (DLIs) to obtain an open work permit and remain and work in Canada. The post-graduation work permit in Canada allows students to stay there and gain work experience after completing their graduation. However, students must be graduated from a recognized Canadian institution. This gives students the opportunity to gain Canadian work experience. Gaining skilled Canadian work experience through PGWP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Canadian experience class within Express Entry.


In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less. Nonetheless, it may be a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada anyway – otherwise if you decide you want to continue your studies in another program, you’ll need to leave Canada to apply for a study permit through a visa office.
Once you have a Canadian study permit, you can apply to renew it from within Canada if you decide to continue your studies. For full-time students registered at an accredited higher education institution, a study permit also allows you to work part-time on campus. You may also be able to work off-campus, work as a co-op or intern as part of your program, stay in Canada as a permanent resident or find work after you graduate.

Get A free consultation on Overseas Education.

We are dedicated to assisting with career counseling, country selection, university selection, scholarships, education loans, visa application, tuition fee deposit, pre-departure briefing and traveling arrangement.

Call Now Button